Have you ever wondered if one good piece of press could make your shop successful forever? That’s the magic of public relations! (Sort of.) This week, we have Nora Wolf of Wolf Craft & Wolf PR on the podcast to give us the rundown about what PR can do for small businesses…and what it can’t.
In this episode we cover:
- What PR is and isn’t (especially now that everything’s digital)
- When it makes sense to work with a PR agency
- Why good photos are SO important for your products
- How to craft a successful pitch
- When to pitch print vs digital vs holiday features
Tune in to learn why all you need for PR success is one product, good pictures and a story. Plus! It’s time to start pitching holiday gift guides & we’ve got a workshop to help you out. ⤵️
“How to Increase Brand Awareness with Holiday Gift Guide Press” MAY 16th at 10AM EST
Want to learn how to take advantage of the biggest PR opportunity of the year for product-based businesses?
Hint- it’s holiday gift guides.
In this online workshop veteran publicist Nora Wolf, of Wolf PR and Wolf Craft, will walk you through the basics of how to pitch your products to holiday gift guides.
And if this seems too early in the year to be thinking about the holidays… it’s not! And you’ll learn more why in the workshop too. :)
During this workshop you’ll learn:
- Why the holidays have 5x the amount of press opportunities
- Why gift guides should be your media outreach priority if you sell products
- How gift guide press can supercharge your end of year sales goals
- When to pitch gift guides editors so you don’t miss out on this great media opportunity
- 5 insider publicist tips so you’re sure your product is ready for gift guide outreach
If you want more from Nora, here are the PR goods —
And we’ve got resources for you, too!